Monica’s food allergy recipe books are helpful if your Angel Guides request that you avoid consuming wheat and wheat products, milk and milk products, corn and corn products, and refined white sugar.
All of these food allergy recipe books are available as downloadable PDFs which will be made available once your payment has been processed. You will be sent an email with download instructions. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “trusted senders” list.
The Better Health Cookbook
The Better Health Cookbook contains a broad range of recipes, including recipes for soups, salads, grains, vegetables, beans, breads, pies, muffins, cakes, and puddings.
Over 80% of these wheat-free, lactose-free recipes are also gluten-free.
The most used recipes from this cookbook in Monica’s house are:
- Carrot and Cannellini Bean Soup (gluten-free soup)
- Minestrone (gluten-free soup)
- Navy Bean and Cabbage Soup (gluten-free soup)
- Saffron Risotto (gluten-free rice)
- Barbequed Beans (gluten-free beans)
- Oven Baked Ratatouille
- Oven-Roasted Vegetables
- Zucchini-Cheese Bread (gluten-free “Zucchini Dinner Bread”)
- Pizza Crust I (gluten-free pizza crust)
- Rice Flour Pancakes or Waffles (gluten-free pancakes)
- Rice Flour Muffins (gluten-free muffins)
- Pumpkin Muffins (gluten-free pumpkin muffins)
- Almond Cookies
- Pecan Squares (gluten-free squares)
- Apple Cake
- Hazelnut Cake (gluten-free cake)
- White Cake (gluten-free cake)
- Basic Pie Crust (gluten-free pie crust)
Monica’s Desserts and More
Monica’s Desserts and More: wheat-free and lactose-reduced, focuses more on sweet dishes. This wheat-free cookbook contains recipes for muffins, pancakes, yeast breads, quick breads, pizza, breakfast cereals, icings, cakes, pie crusts, pies, cookies, squares, and puddings.
Over 90 percent of the recipes are also gluten-free.
The Allergy-Free Vegan
Have you been looking for a vegetarian cookbook? The Allergy-Free Vegan contains recipes which use vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes, and grains.
All of the recipes are:
- vegan (made without animal products)
- omit the most common food allergies (wheat, spelt, kamut, and corn)
- are sugar-free and salt-free
Of all of Monica Levin’s allergy-free cookbooks this one has the simplest recipes which were either given to her by her clients or which she created herself.
The simplicity of the recipes and allow your taste buds to relax with these pure and simple flavors.