The objective of muscle testing someone else is to get “yes” and “no” answers from the part of them that knows everything, through their body. When you muscle test people remember the following:
- muscle testing results are based on your thoughts and intentions
- stay focused on the task at hand
- in your mind be clear about what you are testing
When you muscle test other people use their arm to get “yes” and “no” answers. Muscle testing answers come from their unconscious – the part of them that knows.
How to Muscle Test Others
You will test the strength of their right arm, or the ability for them to hold their right arm up while you press on it.
- Have the person sit comfortably in a chair, holding their arm horizontal in front of them (parallel to the ground). Stand beside them (to their right) and face them.
- Place your fingers on the top surface of their forearm, beside their wrist.
- Before you begin testing the person make sure that you will not be exacerbating an injury that they may have by asking “Is there any reason that I should not be pressing on your arm?”. If they feel that it is okay to test them you may continue.
Let’s side track here before we continue with testing and talk about what you are trying to feel as you test the person.
- Before you press on their arm ask them to resist by saying “resist”.
- When you press on their arm you are feeling for their ability to resist your pressure. This is not a contest of strength! You are looking for the feeling of resistance that you get when you press on a spring.
- When the arm springs back (stays up) then this is a “yes” answer.
- When the arm collapses, without the ability to spring back, then this is a “no” answer. It will feel like a broken spring.
Since the results of testing others depend on your thoughts, you do not need to say things aloud. Start by getting a feel for how their body resists (or springs) to your touch. Ask the person to resist as you (in your head) ask their body to:
- Show me a “yes”. Their arm should stay up, having resistance like a functional spring.
- Show me a “no”. Their arm should go down, having no resistance like a broken spring.
- Show me a “yes”. Their arm should stay up, having resistance like a functional spring. Remember to leave the person with a strong “yes” answer.
I find that it is important to have the person make a mental connection between what is being tested and how their body is responding so I say to them “Your body responds to thoughts and foods like a polygraph machine is used as a lie detector. Let me show you what I mean: your body will be strong when you are saying something that is true and it will be weak when you are saying something that is false.”
I then have them say the following phrases while I muscle test them (assuming that I am wearing black pants and they are not color blind):
- “Your pants are black” – and they will be strong
- “Your pants are red” – and they will be weak
I continue with “As you can see, your body reacts to the thoughts that you think and it also reacts to the foods that you eat. Now we will go ahead and test foods. You will hold a disc (neither you nor I know what is written on it) and we will see if the food is good for you (strengthens your body) or is bad for you (weakens your body).”
Testing Infants, Children, the Elderly, and the Infirm
It is possible to test people who are not strong enough to hold their arm up. Since you are testing the subjects energy field you can ask someone to be a conduit and test through them. This is called “surrogate testing”.
Have your subject touch the person who is the conduit and then test the conduit
Using the Self Muscle Testing Techniques to Test Others
You can use any of the self-muscle testing methods to test others (especially handy when testing infants, children, the elderly, and the infirm:
- Ask “Do I have permission to test name of subject?” If you get a “yes” answer then continue.
- Use any of the self-testing methods to test name of subject.
Read more about How to Muscle Test Yourself.
Muscle Testing Techniques
Monica’s book The Body-Soul Bridge (and accompanying videos) teaches you how to receive messages from your Divine Mind using your inner pendulum, muscle testing yourself, and muscle testing other people. You will be able to determine:
- which foods to eat and not eat
- which supplements your body wants
- how to heal your symptoms
- and more!
The muscle testing methods shown above are included in The Body-Soul Bridge.